Cruise Transfers Southampton
Door 2 Door Cars provides taxi journeys to all the major ferry terminals on the south coast, including Southampton, Portsmouth and Dover. With plenty of luggage space in our vehicles, this is an ideal way to start your cruise holiday. Our fare calculator page will help you get a price quote for your journey.
Our large vehicles have plenty of luggage space for the number of passengers, but please refer to our book online page for a detailed guide to our vehicles and how much they can carry before your hire your airport taxi. Please use our online booking form to arrange your taxi journey to the airport.
- For Heathrow or Gatwick, airport transfer fares include a 30-minute waiting times, a longer wait will be chargeable. Parking must also be paid for.
- We follow live flight arrival and departure information to ensure your taxi arrives on time and to minimise waiting and parking times.
- Your Door 2 Door Taxi Cars driver will meet you at the airport designated meeting point. Please check with airport staff for information.
- Other airports including Southampton & Bournemouth not included in above waiting time offer.
|Locations||London Heathrow 1, 2, 3, 4, 5||London City||London Stansted||East Midlands||Birmingham||London Gatwick||London Luton||Manchester|
|Locations||Leeds Bradford||Liverpool||Hurn Airport||Bournemouth||Salisbury||Portsmouth Ferry Terminal||Portsmouth|
- These are fixed prices but car parking charges do apply.
- 6 seater prices are an extra £15 and 8 seater prices are an extra £25.
- Minibus prices would need to be called through to the office.
- Executive cars for airports will be an extra £30, please contact the office.
- Any other areas, please contact the office.
All these prices are for one pickup and one drop off with no waiting time. Itchen Bridge Tolls If a toll is payable for crossing the Itchen Bridge, a sum equivalent to the toll is paid. Soiling Charge If the vehicle is soiled by a passenger or animal - £70.00